by Jen B., SmartPak Store Manager
We had a screaming good time at the 2nd annual Team SmartPak outing to the Apple Knoll Jumper Show on Wednesday June 25th! Six store employees rode in the show, and everyone else came to cheer and eat great food. Our white polo shirts were the hit of the show – we had several requests to purchase them! Thanks so much to Lissa, Karen S, Deb and the embroidery team for making sure we looked the part.
Here are the results:
- Jill rode Fort Conquest in the 2’6” class
- Abbey was 8th in the 2’6” class, and also rode in the 2’9” class with Cupid
- Anna B was 2nd in the 2’9” class, and 5th in the 3’ class riding Chopin
- Anna T was 2nd in the ground poles class with Malachi, and was 4th in the 2’9” class and 6th in the 3’3” class with Cali
- Keri rode in the 3’ and the 3’3” classes on Fort Conquest
- I was 2nd in the 3’ class and also rode in the 3’3” class with my mare Bella (cutest pony in the whole world!)
Amanda and Lindsey also brought their horses to experience the show atmosphere.
Our cheering section included Alana, Michael, Erin, Aly, Amanda, Morgan, Ashley, and Lindsey.
Thanks to everyone who participated (and brought food.) We’ve had requests for a repeat, so we may hold another event in August. I hope some Plymouth associates can come up – I’ll give better notice next time!
Thanks to Michael, Amanda and Abbey who all took terrific pictures!