As SmartPakers, we’ve got the inside track on all the latest and greatest tack, equipment, and apparel. Our warehouse is (literally) packed to the rafters, and when it comes to making wishlists, we are absolute pros. So we asked a few SmartPakers – What’s on your wishlist?
Renee from Merchandising:
- I love the Tory Leather Anchor Buckle Leather Belt! The preppy nautical style will look great with jeans and also with breeches. I definitely want the brown!
Becky from Customer Care:
- I’m wishing for the Rhino SmartPak Collection Wug Turnout because I have a hard-keeper TB with big withers who tends to be hard to fit in a blanket and the high neck fits him better. Plus I think he will look quite handsome in the gorgeous blue plaid!
- I also want the Micklem Competition Bridle because my TB is a sensitive guy and I’ve heard such great reviews from friends and customers alike that I’ve been dying to try it for months now!
Jess from IT:
- I would LOVE to have the Burlingham Sports Birch Starter Jump Course. This set has been on my Wishlist since they came out. It would be wonderful have birch poles that never rot, and the Burlingham jumps are so light and easy to move. They look great and hold up well. It would so much fun to use them when setting up hunter courses or to mix them in with my other jumps.
Ashley from Customer Care:
- #1 on my list is the Dubarry Longford Boots. It was love at first sight with these boots and they have been on my Wishlist for months now. I really like the refined and sleek look of this Dubarry boot, from top to bottom they are my new favorite.
- Up next, my horse Rocki and I are wishing for the Rockin’ SP Deluxe Waterproof Blanket. Rocki is not in need of a new turnout yet, but the minute this made-for-stock-horses blanket was introduced, I added it to my wishlist for when my APHA guy is ready for a new one!
- Last but not least, is the Under Armour Cozy ½ Zip. I already have purchased the Under Armour Perfect Jacket and let’s face it, a girl can never have enough layers in the winter so I want to add this one to my wardrobe too!
Karen from IT:
- The Rockin’ SP Deluxe Waterproof Blanket is at the top of my wish list for my horse this holiday season! Specifically designed for stockier horses, I know that this blanket will be the perfect fit for my hard-to-fit Quarter Horse and the tough, 1200 denier rip stop outer shell will keep it looking great for years to come.
- Also on my wish list this holiday season is the Rockin’ SP Triple Stitched Halter. Handmade in the USA, this halter would be perfect for my mare to wear around the farm or even fancy enough for shows (with an engraved nameplate of course)!
Casey from Marketing:
- My horse is living outside this winter, and I want to make sure I have a warm enough blanket for him on the really cold days! So he and I are wishing for the SmartPak Deluxe High Neck Turnout.
- Sometimes after a day of mucking, feeding and riding my back can feel tight and sore. I’m hoping to get the Back on Track Shirt for the Holidays to use after long days at the barn.
- I love the look of the Mountain Horse Julie Knitted Fleece, especially the quilted details on the shoulders and pockets. The mulberry color is my favorite, so I’ve got my fingers crossed that I’ll find this under the tree
Kaitlin from Customer Care:
- I’m wishing for the Weatherbeeta Orican Sapphire Plaid 1200D Freestyle High Neck Turnout blanket in the medium weight! It’s blue, and my horse Sam is dark bay, so it was made for him!!
Emily from Marketing:
- The Samshield Shadow Mat Swarovski Helmet is definitely on my list. Navy with a touch of bling! #swoon
Kerri from Marketing:
- I am hoping for a new pair of Ariat Brossard Tall Boots for Christmas! My current ones are almost six years old and have endured a lot of New England winters. They are the best boots for keeping my feet warm, dry, and cozy no matter what the weather. I also love the suede inside the calf which helps give extra grip while riding. Being able to wear the same boot for around the barn and riding means no more changing into cold boots!
Kristin from Creative:
- My wish list is pretty practical this year, surprisingly! First up, the Andis AGC Super 2 Speed Clipper, which comes with a free, second pair of clippers—you can never have too many. My winter schooling is only intensifying, so it’s time for a conservative clip to help cool my horse down faster.
- The Swirl Quilt Dressage Pad is a subtle way to add a little bit of flair to my schooling routine. The contrasting piping and quilting pattern is so different and either color combination would look smashing against my horse’s blood bay coat.
- My horse can’t have all the fun, so I added the Padded Leather Bit Bracelet for me! The equestrian trend isn’t going away, and this bracelet would be so much fun to mix and match with my other jewelry.
Sara from Customer Care:
- The Dubarry Longford Boots are SO.FREAKING.GORGEOUS! I’ve never owned Dubarry’s but have always coveted them. These new ones with the adorable buckles have stolen my heart. These are top of the wishlist, my dear Santa Claus!
- I’ve been hemming and hawing about trying the Micklem Competition Bridle for almost a year! The more awesome things I hear from our customers and co-workers, the more sure I am that I need to try this bridle for Charlie. Happy holidays to us both!
- Last but not least, I’m wishing for Piper Breeches – knee patch or full seat, in every color! These are my new favorite breeches for everyday riding! The comfiest, most attractive/flattering breeches around! I have the merlot knee patch but now I need one of every color and in full seat, too!
Hoping Santa gets the hints I’ve been leaving around… pages flagged and items circled in my SmartPak catalog can’t be any clearer 😉
How about you, SmartPak fans? What are you and your horses wishing for this year?