Take A Stand Against Horse Colic

header

Challenge #1

Difficulty: Easy
Time to complete: 5 minutes!

Protect yourself and your horse with $7500 of colic surgery reimbursement

Many day-to-day barn events—like changes in hay or grain—are proven to increase a horse’s risk of colic. The American Association of Equine Practitioners estimates that 900,000 horses will colic this year in the United States, and colic is responsible for more deaths than any other condition. But that doesn’t mean you have to stand idly by—you can protect yourself and your horse. Enrolling your horse in ColiCare is one of the smartest things you can do for your horse’s health this year. ColiCare combines the comprehensive support of the clinically proven ingredients with a veterinarian-directed wellness program for the ultimate digestive health care. Best of all, ColiCare provides up to $7,500 of colic surgery reimbursement, should your horse ever need it. So what are you waiting for?

Want to get even smarter about colic?
Visit SmartPak.com/Colic101 to brush up on colic risk factors and warning signs!

Check this challenge off your list!

Applying for ColiCare is quick and easy:

1. Add SmartDigest Ultra to your horse’s SmartPaks
  2. Fill out the application for ColiCare
Posted in Horse Health Challenge

12 comments on “Take A Stand Against Horse Colic
  1. Casondra Forsyth says:

My horse is over the Age limit to complete this challenge.

• Nancy says:

My horse is in the same situation as Casondra’s

• Christy says:

I got an email Friday saying that there is no longer an upper age limit. I replied to the email asking if my 33 year old pony is now available for coverage. I haven’t heard back yet, but I’m looking forward to the reply. Of my 3 horses, only one qualifies. One is 33 (over the age limit) and one survived colic surgery.

Hi Nancy, I’m happy to report that there’s no longer an upper age limit to our ColiCare program! You can learn more at https://www.smartpakequine.com/colicare or by calling 1-888-752-5171 – our Supplement Experts are always happy to help! – SmartPaker Sarah

• Christy says:

Hi Christy – you’re absolutely right – we’ve removed the upper age limit on our ColiCare program! Our Customer Care team sometimes takes a bit longer to answer emails on the weekend, but you should hear back about your pony on Monday at the latest. Have a great day! – SmartPaker Sarah

Hi Casondra, thanks for your post! I’m happy to report that there’s no longer an upper age limit to our ColiCare program! You can learn more at https://www.smartpakequine.com/colicare or by calling 1-888-752-5171 – our Supplement Experts are always happy to help! – SmartPaker Sarah

2. Kathleen says:

My horse is already signed up, how do I skip this challenge or mark it as already complete?

Hi Kathleen, thanks for asking! We’re so glad to hear that your horse is enrolled in ColiCare! You don’t have to do anything official to skip the challenge, or mark it complete, unless you’re keeping score at home Thanks for participating in the 2014 Horse Health Challenge – your horse is lucky to have such a smart owner! – SmartPaker Sarah

3. Amanda says:

My horse is already in the ColiCare program! Where do I check I have done this requirement?

Hi Amanda, so glad to hear that your horse is enrolled in ColiCare! You don’t have to check anything off, unless you’re keeping score at home :-) Thanks for participating in the 2014 Horse Health Challenge – your horse is lucky to have such a smart owner! – SmartPaker Sarah

4. Mary Burgholzer says:

My horse is on SmartDigest Ultra
    and I feel relived to have a product to help with this problem.