Valentine’s Day is a day of love and appreciation, and I couldn’t think of a better way to celebrate then explain why my horse, Samurai, makes the best Valentine!
- He never judges me for eating all the holiday chocolate
- He’s a great listener and always pretends to care about what I have to say; he even perks his ears up if I crinkle a peppermint wrapper!
- He’s honest with his feelings—he always let me know how he feels about work!
- He’s so handsome, literally tall, dark, and handsome. (He’s a gorgeous dark bay!)
- He may throw me, but he’ll never dump me!
- He lets me choose all of his outfits so he always looks great.
- He’s always ready to lift me up when I’m down.
- He doesn’t steal the blankets at night.
- He gives the best kisses.
- And best of all, he loves me for me—he doesn’t care if I’m covered in dirt, if my hair is a mess, or if I smell like horse.
Happy Valentines Day, Samurai!