July 7-11, 2014 is National Farriers Week
Your hoof care professional is an invaluable member of your horse’s health team, so don’t forget to show your gratitude for his/her hard work during National Farriers Week!
Here are five fun ideas for how you can say ‘thank you for taking such great care of my horse’s feet’
- Have a cup of coffee or a nice cold drink waiting at your next appointment
- Bake cookies, brownies or some other delicious treat
- A gas gift card makes a very thoughtful gift for a professional who’s always on the road
- Gift cards for coffee are also sure to be a hit!
- Consider a Back on Track product to help ease a hard workin’ back (or knees or whatever else needs some TLC!)