Turn your passion for horses and dogs into a fulfilling career with SmartPak! This individual is responsible for providing SmartPak Riders with solutions or their horse’s care. Product Specialists promote customer loyalty by demonstrating an understanding of our Riders’ horse health care needs, as well as tack, apparel, and supplies, with the goal of increasing sales of SmartPaks, supplements, tack and equipment. In addition, Product Specialists cultivate relationships with our Riders by providing exemplary customer service. This position pays a salary, bonus and commission opportunities.
The Nitty Gritty:
- Responsible for all aspects of service and sales including, but not limited to-
- Selling SmartPak solutions and confidently making product recommendations regarding SmartPaks, supplements and supply product lines
- Driving brand-building initiatives through the execution of marketing programs and promotions
- Account management duties including answering calls/emails, placing orders, and providing solutions
- Expert knowledge of SmartPak supplement and supply product lines
- Responsible for own professional development/growth with assistance from manager in areas, including, but not limited to-
- Personal goal setting
- Team interaction and communication
- Develop individual knowledge and skills in areas such as customer service, consultative selling, SmartPak systems, and equine and canine health and nutrition.
- Participate in continuing education programs with Staff Veterinarian and vendors.
- Other duties as assigned.
Position Must Have’s:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Sophisticated communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient time management and organizational skills
- Strong supplement and product knowledge
- Confident, risk-taker with a great sense of humor
- Exhibits consistent sales skills and willingness to improve upon these skills
- Comfortable working independently, as well as in a group
- Customer service experience
- Telephone and/or retail background are a plus
- A sense of Humor!
Interested? Apply now!