Thanks to everyone who entered our #SmartHoofHealthyHoof Sweepstakes! This giveaway is now closed for entries.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Purchase will not increase your chances of winning
1. ELIGIBILITY: Only open to horse owners that previously ordered SmartHoof Pellets or SmartHoof Ultra Pellets in SmartPaks through SmartPak Equine, LLC (“SmartPak”) prior to March 5, 2017 and are legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (except residents in Puerto Rico, licensed veterinarians in Minnesota, Puerto Rico and Vermont and all licensed Physicians), who are at least 18 years of age or the age of majority in their state of residence, whichever is greater at the time of entry. “Physician” is defined as any: (a) doctor of medicine or osteopathy; (b) dentist; (c) podiatrist; (d) optometrist; and (e) chiropractor. Void where prohibited by law. This promotion is governed by US law and is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Employees of SmartPak (“Sponsor”) and its affiliates, subsidiaries, parents, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies and members of the immediate family or household of each, are not eligible to participate. Immediate family member is defined as a parent, sibling or any person residing in same household as employee.
2. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: Further required information may include, but is not limited to entrant’s name, date of birth, phone number, mailing address, social security number. Failure to provide necessary and truthful information may result in disqualification of the entrant and forfeiture of any awarded prizes.
3. ENTRY: Sweepstakes begins on March 5, 2017 at 12:01 AM EST and ends on March 7, 2017 at 11:59 PM EST. To enter, post a picture you own that you have taken of the hooves of your horse that you give SmartHoof Pellets in SmartPak to and post it on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram with #SmartHoofHealthyHoof. Submissions will be accepted beginning Sunday March 5, 2017 at 12:01 AM EST through Tuesday, March 7, 2017 at 11:59 PM EST. Alternate method of entry: mail a handwritten legible 3”x 5” post card with your full name, date of birth, address, phone number and email address to, SmartPak Equine, LLC, #SmartHoofHealthyHoof, 40 Grissom Road, Suite 500, Plymouth, MA 02360 postmarked prior to March 8, 2017. One entry per person will be accepted during the sweepstakes.
4. PRIZES/ODDS: Three (3) prizes will be awarded: each a one month supply of SmartHoof Pellets or SmartHoof Ultra Pellets in SmartPaks, at or below the maintenance dose. Approximate retail value: up to $34.95 each. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. ALL EXPENSES, TAXES AND COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ACCEPTANCE AND USE OF PRIZES NOT SET FORTH IN THESE RULES ARE THE OBLIGATION OF THE WINNERS. The prizes are non-transferable and no substitution is permitted, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute a prize of equal or greater value, if prize, or portion of prize, becomes unavailable.
5. WINNER SELECTION: The winners will be announced on March 20, 2017 at 12:00 PM EST by the SmartPak Equine Social Media judges based on a random drawing. The potential winners will be notified by email within approximately 48 hours and the winners’ names (first name, first initial of last name, city and state) will be announced on the SmartPak Equine LLC Facebook Page Timeline. If Sponsor is unable to contact the potential winners after reasonable effort, or if the potential winners fail to respond within three days of first attempted notification, prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner.
7. INDEMNIFICATION: By participating in this Sweepstakes and/or by accepting any Sweepstakes prizes that you may be awarded, you agree that Sponsor and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, units and divisions; and their advertising and promotional agencies and prize suppliers; each of their respective officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees; and each of these company’s and individual’s respective successors, representatives and assigns (collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”) shall not be liable for any and all actions, claims, including, but not limited to, any third party claims, injury, loss or damage arising in any manner, directly or indirectly, arising from or relating to this Sweepstakes, including entry and participation in this Sweepstakes, or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize. By participating in the Sweepstakes and/or accepting any prize that you may be awarded, you agree to fully indemnify each Indemnified Party from any and all such claims by third parties without limitation.
8. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and any judicial proceeding shall take place exclusively in a federal or state court located in Massachusetts; (2) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, special, and consequential damages, and any other damages, including actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and the Sponsor in connection with this Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts or any other jurisdiction), that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than those of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
9. INTERNET: If, for any reason, the Internet portion of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, whether due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserve the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In the event of termination, random drawings to award the prize will be conducted from entries received up until the time of termination. Sponsor assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. In the event of a dispute, entries will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational, institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
10. WINNERS LIST: For the name and state of residence of the winner, send a self-addressed stamped envelope by March 31, 2017 to SmartPak Equine, #SmartHoofHealthyHoof, 40 Grissom Road, Suite 500, Plymouth, MA 02360.
11. SPONSOR: The Sponsor of this promotion is SmartPak Equine LLC, 40 Grissom Road, Suite 500, Plymouth, MA 02360.
12. FACEBOOK DISCLAIMER: This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and that you hereby agree to release Facebook from any claims associated with this promotion. You understand that you are providing your information to SmartPak Equine LLC and not to Facebook.
13. TWITTER DISCLAIMER: This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter and that you hereby agree to release Twitter from any claims associated with this promotion.
14. INSTAGRAM DISCLAIMER: This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram and that you hereby agree to release Instagram from any claims associated with this promotion.