Forklift Operator – 1st shift

Position Summary: The Fork-Lift Operator(s) perform jobs within the warehouse as well as production floor areas. This position deals with tasks related to the movement of product that requires the use of powered equipment.

Essential Job Functions:

• Able to read, write and understand “English”.
  • Must be able to complete and pass the fork-Lift training process in order to operate powered equipment safely and efficiently.
  • Able to count accurately and perform simple mathematical functions (add and subtract).
  • Able to lift product (s) up to 50 pounds on occasion.
  • Capable of standing, walking, lifting, and bending for extended periods of time.
  • Able to follow directions and complete work in compliance with company standards.
  • Able to work safely in an environment that utilizes “Powered Industrial Lift Trucks”.

Other Major Duties and Responsibilities:

• Understand and utilize the “Pallet Tracking Program” and associated programs.
  • Understand and utilize the “Inventory Management Program”.
  • Conduct inventory counts and audits.
  • Unload “Inbound Freight” and sort appropriately.
  • Convert “Bulk Supplement” as needed.
  • Maintain a clean and organized area.
  • Understand and adhere to “Quality Standards”.
  • Conduct daily equipment checks and maintain records.
  • Conduct battery maintenance on powered equipment

Qualifications:

• GED or High school diploma preferred
  • Able to effectively communicate with team
  • Warehouse experience preferred

Apply Now!

Posted in Jobs

6 comments on “Forklift Operator – 1st shift
  1. Jack O'Toole says:

Is this job 1st or 2nd shift?

2. Leonardo jacques says:

I’m moving back to Massachusetts and would like to apply for your forklift operator job I have 13 year’s of warehouse work and have done all types of warehouse work and I’m also well aware of all warehouse safety and I have operated all type of forklifts and warehouse equipment I am a hard worker and a team player is have no problem doing what ever it takes to get the job done in a timely manner I hope to hear from you

Leonardo jacques

Hi Leonardo,

Thanks for your interest in working at SmartPak! You can apply for this position by clicking on the “Apply Now” button at the end of the job description above. We’ll look forward to receiving your application.

3. Robert buker says:

I am very interested in the forklift position. I have experience with forklifts. I look forward to hearing from you and thank you in advance. Bob 781-204-0086

Hi Robert,

Thanks for your interest in working at SmartPak! To be considered for this position, please be sure to fill out the application by clicking the “Apply Now” button at the end of the job description above.

4. bobby dunker says:

I was informed of this job through a temp service, what do you pay on a direct hire basis? Temp service offers $13 I know I’m worth more then that