Position Summary: The Fork-Lift Operator(s) perform jobs within the warehouse as well as production floor areas. This position deals with tasks related to the movement of product that requires the use of powered equipment.
Essential Job Functions:
- Able to read, write and understand “English”.
- Must be able to complete and pass the fork-Lift training process in order to operate powered equipment safely and efficiently.
- Able to count accurately and perform simple mathematical functions (add and subtract).
- Able to lift product (s) up to 50 pounds on occasion.
- Capable of standing, walking, lifting, and bending for extended periods of time.
- Able to follow directions and complete work in compliance with company standards.
- Able to work safely in an environment that utilizes “Powered Industrial Lift Trucks”.
Other Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand and utilize the “Pallet Tracking Program” and associated programs.
- Understand and utilize the “Inventory Management Program”.
- Conduct inventory counts and audits.
- Unload “Inbound Freight” and sort appropriately.
- Convert “Bulk Supplement” as needed.
- Maintain a clean and organized area.
- Understand and adhere to “Quality Standards”.
- Conduct daily equipment checks and maintain records.
- Conduct battery maintenance on powered equipment
- GED or High school diploma preferred
- Able to effectively communicate with team
- Warehouse experience preferred