We are looking for a self-motivated, autonomous individual for a permanent full-time position as a Jr. Quality Assurance Test Analyst, to work on the IT team, testing existing and new functionality on the website and other internal applications.
Essential Job Functions:
- Routinely run regression suites against regular QA builds.
- Enhance and update regression suites as new functionality is built.
- Test, document, and report defects for small and large application features.
- Work with other teams to assure understanding of requirements thus resulting in releasing high quality functionality.
- Plan, develop, and execute manual tests against core software products / features / enhancements.
Other Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with the development team to improve software lifecycle procedures and testing practices.
- Validate code changes to verify feature enhancements and functional defects.
- Troubleshoot and analyze defect reporting and test results.
- Assess and provide valuable feedback on products/features/specification documents.
- Administer, maintain, and configure test machines and applications.
- No previous QA or testing experience required.
- Knowledge/experience working in a Windows platform environment.
- Working knowledge of E-commerce enterprise processes.
- Strong documentation and analytical/problem solving skills.
- Must be detail orientated with strong communication skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt readily in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to work as a team or alone on a multitude of projects.
- Sense of humor!